Bayfront Health Medical Group's pediatricians and family medicine practitioners offer comprehensive care for newborns, children and adolescents, as well as education, advice and support for their families.
Our doctors are committed to partnering with your family to provide preventive care and develop effective treatment plans when there is an illness or injury.
- Asthma care
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Evaluations
- Check-ups and well-child care
- Flu shots
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Parent conferences for behavioral problems and school issues
- Parenting counseling for new moms
- School and sports physicals
- Sick visits including in-house rapid strep test and mono test
- Treatment of minor orthopedic injuries
See interesting and informative parenting articles offering tips and advice for a wide range of topics covering proper nutrition, stages of life, safety, medical conditions, behavior and more.
W. Michael Brown, M.D.
700 6th Street S.
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Phone: (727) 893-6116
Shari Anthony, M.D.
Family Medicine and Pediatrics
8730 4th Street N St.
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
Phone: (727) 577-9700